What motivates you to keep going? Here are a few simple tips to develop inner strength to soar through life. As you incorporate these into your daily routine, you’ll begin to notice how one area overlaps into another.
- Hydrate: Sip water throughout the day.
- Meditate: Pause what you’re doing and take 3-5 deep breaths multiple times a day.
- Sleep: Rest your body at least 6-8 hours per night to ensure high energy levels.
- Focus: Finish one task before moving on to another.
- Exercise: Take care of your body by lifting weights, doing cardio, Pilates, yoga, dancing…whatever – just move!
- Read: Expand your thinking and expose your mind to something new.
- Connect: Define and recognize what your higher purpose is and move towards that each day.
Set an intention for the day and do whatever is necessary to accomplish those goals. Work on being the person you want to be and know that it’s never too late. Remember to push past that fear of failure, get out of your own way and stop sabotaging yourself!
Now that’s dripping sexy…